Cím: 1117 Budapest, Budafoki út 183., 203-as szoba
Ügyfélfogadás: kedd, péntek: 8-12 óráig
A tartalom megtekintéséhez az Adobe Flash Player szükséges.
The Hungarian Pest Control Association (MaKOSZ) was established in 1993, and became member of the Confederation of European Pest Management Associations (CEPA) in 1994.
MaKOSZ is a professional association representing primarily the interests of pest control service companies and individuals but also represents companies involved in mosquito control, manufacturing and/or distributing pest control products. Stands for the business at authorities and other professional organizations. Keeps its members continuously informed about the current professional, technical, economic and legal issues relating to professional pest control. Provides expert advice to its members and/or customers. Actively participates in the training and its modernization.
MaKOSZ officially represents the Hungarian pest control profession in international forums. Has been being member of the Confederation of European Pest Management Associations (CEPA) since 1994. Dr. Daniel Bajomi, President of MaKOSZ was the Vice-President of CEPA between 1996-97, President of CEPA between 1998-99 and is still a member of the Board of Directors.
Main objectives of MaKOSZ:
- safeguarding of interest,
- applying the Code of Ethics,
- performing expert activity upon request,
- assisting in the detection of abuse,
- contribution to the modernization and implementing of vocational training,
- publishing training materials (notes, etc.),
- organizing professional conferences,
- publishing of magazines and newsletters regularly,
- participating in CEPA’s activity,
- providing information about pest control issues and activity of the Association via the media.